Sunday, February 25, 2007

I will never create a webcomic

As much joy as webcomics bring me, and as accurately as I think my sense of humor might be conveyed by stickpeople + dialog scribbled in a paint program, I will never create a webcomic. The reason I will never create one is that this guy has achieved the exact webcomic I would aspire to do. I want to show off a few samples of the magnificence, but deciding which are most worthy is so difficult.










(note: if you read the comics at the original site, mouseover the comic for extra funny)
After discovering the Venn diagram comic featuring Vanilla Ice, I clicked on "About".
"Who are you?
I'm just this guy, you know? I'm a CNU graduate with a degree in physics. ..."
Sigh. This is what physics people do: we amuse ourselves in elaborate and deep ways. I'm not sure why exactly. I know we like deep things, and this sort of humor is deep but not deep like quantum mechanics is deep. This is deep in a way that satisfies. Share this with other physics people you know: spread the warm fuzzy feeling.
One last comic. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home